Alexis had a birthday party on Saturday, April 23rd! This was the theme cake I made for her..
pictures courtesy of Gage..

































Taya and Lisa
Alexis had a great party! She enjoyed her cake..and NOW enjoys her presents since they are out of the bags! :D And keep looking back for my big, sad post on her turning ONE!
I think we might have a photographer in the family..
Haylee thought Alexis might be thirsty!
Miss Abby!
At one point she was tossing her hands around and some went on the floor. Since she throws food at dinner when she's done, all of her siblings started saying, "No Alexis!" But everyone else laughed..and she thought making them laugh was better than actually eating the cake..so the rest she threw on the sheet below her.
This is her new favorite thing to do..she does it ALL THE TIME!
Presents...which she didn't care much about at all..
Heather and Nathan













1 comment:
AAH!!! This post makes me so sad. I can't believe she's 1 already. She's a doll Kasey!
Post a Comment