Monday, May 9, 2011

Enjoyin the sunshine!

We have been just eating up this sunshine!!!
We were on a walk and Taya decide to "lax!"
Showing the awesome perfect leaf!
See..she undresses herself!
Peyton got her clothes on all by herself..see the tag..We were on a walk and the kids were all ahead of me..and this is what I walked up on..We leave near a cul-de-sac type corner and when we round it the kids run all the way home..Ridin a horsie!Showing off her muddied clothes!
Peyton is usually found playing over there by herself...
Gage wanted his hardhat and tools to help with the car!
Pizza picnic at the park!!
"I'm a princess!"
"I want to be a princess too!"
Lovin the slides!


Grrr....
She's actually crawling on the grass!!
She LOVES that soccer ball!
I love this picture..they are each being oh so themselves!!
Now they have the camera smiles on!
Jammy Walk!

They love sidewalk chalk!
So does Daddy!
Lovin their presents from Travis and Lisa!!!
I love this picture!!! Haylee hops like this all the time!!
Another walk..not a perfect picture but I just had to show the girls hammin it up!
We even walked to church it's been so nice!!
We are praying this weather lasts (and as I write this it's been rainy all day)! Hopefully the rain rain (and snow snow) goes away..and stays away..and we can enjoy the sunshine and shorts more!!

No comments: