Friday, April 29, 2011

All about Tate..

Okay..I love my family and I enjoy Idaho Falls..but this trip was all about Tate! (March 25th)

Tate does the school plays and I've been wanting to watch one for a year now! (if not longer!!) But Cory worked at night and they only did the play on Thursday and Friday night so I've never been able to go. Well, since Cory works during the day we planned on leaving right when Cory got home and making it up there right in time for it to start. Well, although we left in good time, we just HAD to hit the dang Utah road construction..which I never understand why they waste money on fixing perfectly good roads..but whatever!! So, we got there in time for me to see the last 15 minutes of the play. I was very sad that I missed it! At least next year he will be in high school and they have shows on Saturdays!!!
And since the play was ON his birthday..they sang to him..just like last year!!
Tate's birthday cake! (First cake he's ever had bought for him!!)
Presents..
On Saturday was Tate's birthday party. Joy set up a Hollywood theme for him and rented out a movie theater for him to have his party at. It was a great idea and the kids seemed to have had a lot of fun! This is the treat table (with a purposely empty spot for the pizza).
Decorated hallway..
Tate's marquee..
Joy's delicious cupcakes. They were vanilla cupcakes with caramel buttercream icing and then the "popcorn" on top!!
I helped them set up but then took an Idaho Falls drive with the fam..
The kids usually sing this on the top of their lungs...but she would only dance. I wish she would have so you could have heard it her..she sounds just like them..
Playing at Grandma and Grandpa's...
Boogs showed them how to put the necklaces around their ears!
Alexis and Grandpa..
Haylee drags her blankie everywhere..so she and Joy snuggled up in their blankies to relax!
Peyton was crying and fell asleep in Grandma's arms..she is known for falling asleep in the middle of a big fit..
Okay so now I'm just going to say..I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE 14 TATE!!!! I am still amazed that it has been 14 years since you were born. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! We all love you tons!!!

No comments: