Well, as most of you know, Cory and I have said, with our foot down, that our family is DONE! No if's, and's, or but's about it! But, there is a but..since November, we just couldn't help feeling like we weren't complete, like something was missing..so after MUCH deliberation, we have decided to ADD ANOTHER TO OUR FAMILY!!! We are so excited and hope everyone else is too!
Here's Daddy welcoming him to our new home..
I said, "What should his name be?" And Gage said, "G. I. P." I said, "Gip?" Gage said, "Yep!" So...
Welcome home Gip!
(see him in the top left of the bowl)
A while back I asked the kids what kind of pet they want. Gage wants a dog, Taya a birdy, Haylee a froggy, and Peyton a kitty. But..event though Gip is none of those..The kids are super excited!! (But I know they will be more excited when we get a puppy to fill up that dog run that already exists in our backyard!)













5 comments:
Ha ha ha that is great! I was totally waiting for an ultrasound picture. I get the kids just love it!
That is to cute.....You have the cutest little family!
You about gave me a heart attack ha ha! Congrats on the "new arrival!" Too cute :)
You had me too :) I was thinking... WOW Kasey is AWESOME! lol! So exciting. My kids would love some sort of a pet... but I am afraid I would kill it :) lol.
I totally fell for it! Good post! :)
Post a Comment