Friday, April 22, 2011

ESP!

Okay I definitely think this is blog-worthy (and YES so was Alexis' first standing even though I missed that on the blog!)

We had our first "official" case of "twin ESP!"

Gage and Taya were jumping from Haylee's bed to Peyton's, and visa versa. Haylee and Peyton couldn't make it from bed to bed so they just humped on the floor and climbed on various beds to jump off! Well after a couple minutes Taya came and told me she had an "owie from the jumping in the bath!" (which they were pretending Peyton's bed was a bath and they were splashing while jumping!) I took a look at it and it's a pretty nasty scratch already starting to bruise. There was a little blood so I grabbed a wipe and set it on it for a minute. Taya was kicking and screaming. She kept yelling, "It hurts!" (even though she was doing that BEFORE I even started so I continued to hold it on for a minute.) Gage was laying on the floor in front of us and he turned over to his stomach and started CRYING! He was saying, "Mommy it hurts! It's owie!! Take it off Mom!" Then he put his head down and was still CRYING!

I took it off and they both calmed down. I set the wipe down and Gage rolled back over to his back. Taya picked up the wipe and set it back on her scratch. Almost instantly Gage started rubbing his leg in the same spot as her scratch!

I don't know if there really is a thing as "twin ESP" but from the honesty in Gage's eyes I sure believe they had it today!

2 comments:

Marlynn said...

WAs it a baby wipe? They really sting. Thats why if you use them when the babies have diaper rash they really cry. A paper towel with water is the better alternative for scratches and stuff. I used a wipe on myself. It hurts. Just a bit of info!

Jorgensen's said...

My grandpa had twin brothers and he was telling me stories about them just last night and their ESP. He said it was crazy but he couldn't deny it! So I totally believe it!!!