(January 2, 2012)
Enjoying the weather and Cory's day off with a trip to the park!!
Everyone racing back to the car!
.jpg)
(January 5, 2012)
Alexis "changing" Haylee's diaper! (no..Haylee doesn't really wear diapers people!!)
.jpg)
(January 6, 2012)
I love this picture of Taya..princess sweatshirt, Gage's sweatpants, and her dance shoes..SO Taya!! And of course cute Alexis with boots on..every day all day!!
.jpg)
Then we went outside!!!
.jpg)
Taya's new thing..riding while standing!
.jpg)
And of course Gage had to show he can stand too!
.jpg)
Love this picture of Haylee girl!
.jpg)
(January 7, 2012)
And the VERY next day..we had this!!!! Of course we had to go outside and play!!!! Daddy build a snow fort!
.jpg)
Peyton, Taya, and Gage helping Daddy pack it down!
.jpg)
Haylee helping too!
.jpg)
Oh yes..he's sexy!
.jpg)
Gage and Taya in their fort..
.jpg)
Daddy built another..so here's Haylee and Peyton in theirs!
.jpg)
SNOWBALL FIGHT!!!!! Haylee, Daddy, and Peyton
.jpg)
~VS~
Taya, Mommy, and Gage!
.jpg)
Princess Taya!
.jpg)
(January 10, 2012)
Haylee and Daddy! Great picture!!!
Love these littles!! Look Ma~They are ACTUALLY dressed like TWINS!!!!
Pictures with Daddy!(January 14, 2012)
Daddy and Haylee..
Multi-tasking Daddy..playing Barbies with Haylee and cars with Gage!
(January 18, 2012)
Alexis as Snow White! She loves to dress up!
(January 27, 2012)
So..sometimes my kids don't come upstairs and tell me they are awake. This was one of those mornings. Haylee comes in my room, "Mommy my finger's cut." "Cut" most often means "small scratch" in this house so I didn't pay much attention at first. I asked her "from what?" When she answered with "scissors" I was wide awake!! Her finger was indeed cut. I took her to the bathroom and we cleaned it up. Then I started to make my way downstairs as Gage came up. He was holding teeny tiny toys that I knew looked familiar but I just couldn't place them. I asked him where he got those and he told me that he got them from the bean bags. Apparently Taya had taken the scissors downstairs and decided to cut open the awesome "I Spy" beanbags my sister made the older four for Christmas a couple years ago. I was FURIOUS!!!!!! They sat their butts in separate corners for almost 20 minutes. I was so angry!
As I started packing bags to go out of town when Cory got home I had to go downstairs a few times. After I was cooled off I noticed the basement..
It was covered in these blankets..I mean covered in blankets!!
With all these little toys from the bean bags on top of the blankets!And all the little beads UNDERNEATH the blankets!! (almost like they were covering it up eh?!)
Here's the broken bean bags..
It's really funny now that they got the toys out to play and covered up the beads..crazy kids!
(January 28, 2012)
The day before we went to Idaho Falls when Cory got home from work. Today Mom wanted to take the kids and do something fun..so we took them to Blast Off for the first time!
Peyton actually started taking her clothes off so she could put the dress up clothes on! She does that at home and it bugs me! She was mad when I made her put them back on! She loved this cowgirl tutu/skirt though!
Gage underneath the balls! Taya dressed up like a horse of all things!!
The kids were WORN out afterwards! They slept in the car for hours!
We had so much fun in Idaho Falls! Is was great, as always, to see my parents, Joy, and Tate! It was great to see Jana, Graison, Baylee, and Jackson! And of course so exciting to see Aunt Jean!! We love you all!!!!!
Goodbye already January!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment