Sunday, March 18, 2012

FIVE YEARS!!

(February 3, 2012)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY SWEETNESS!!!  Cory was off today so we had a great day!!  

Back in December when we took the kids to see Santa at the mall they were each given a coupon for a free kids meal at Chick-Fil-A in the mall.  We decided to take them out for lunch!  

I just HAD to take a picture of Haylee and her cute outfit and WAY cute hair!!!
My Peytie Pie wanted a pic too..and who could refuse this cute girl?!
I HAD to take a picture of Taya.  She INSISTED on wearing her socks over her pants like this..all..day..long!!
LOVE these cute kids of mine!!!
That night we made fondue..(first time we used this awesome fondue pot that we got four our wedding..five years ago!!!)  It was really good..but super sweet so neither of us could eat very much!
Love this man!  Happy five years love!!!
I made this date night jar..we do home date nights so much (more often than couples should!!)  so I put this together so we didn't do the same things each time!  
 I have an awesome surprise for Cory when we can get a babysitter for the weekend..or at the very least overnight!  We will celebrate our FIVE years more then..yeah!!!  


I seriously can't (but then again I can) believe it's been FIVE YEARS since we were married!!!  So much has happened in our lives, our family, our extended families in these five years.  SO many new and exciting things. SO many ups and downs.  I know there is no one I would rather have shared them with besides my husby!  I found a card that sums it up completely!!!!

No comments: