(January 19, 2012)
Tonight we had a couple firsts in our house..
FIRST time with NO crib in our house since Gage and Taya were born!
FIRST time using a toddler bed~ever!
FIRST time getting to turn the crib into a toddler bed!
The kids were SO excited to "help" turn Alexis' crib into a toddler bed! They were SO excited that she was getting a "big girl bed!"
Alexis was excited! She thought it was super cool!!
.jpeg)
I was at the gym when she went to bed. Cory said she did really, really good though! He said she got up and played for a small second then went right to sleep there in her bed! She loved it! I can't believe there are no more cribs in our house! I can't believe my little one is no longer small enough to need a crib! Time flies way to quickly!!

.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment