Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day (and FIRST MOVIE!!!)

(March 16th-18th)

The eve before St. Patty's Day Daddy set up a trap for the Leprechaun!  
The kids set up the food to lure him in..

 Too bad the sneaky Leprechaun got out.... 
 He left trails all over the house!!!  


Down the hall and into the bathroom..
Where he didn't flush!!
Around the corner into the kitchen..
Up and into the fridge...
Where he took sips of the milks!
And up the wall...

 Where he left treats!
 And a lil note.. 
 The kids were actually a little sad they didn't catch one...but they were excited about the footprints, toilet, milk, and treats!! 
 After that we decided to take them to their FIRST ever movie at the MOVIE THEATER!!!!!
 We went to see Chipwrecked!! 
 I LOVE This picture!!!
 We ended up being in Logan for WAY longer than expected that day (but that's okay..we got to eat dinner at Cafe Sabor!!!)  So I didn't get to make the treats I had planned so I did on Sunday.


A (supposed to be) Fruit Rainbow!!!  The kids at EVERY SINGLE piece of fruit!  They LOVED this and this was their favorite treat of the day!!
I also made Lucky Charm marshmallow treats~the kids were so-so about these..but Cory loved them!
And this was their dessert after dinner!!
 I LOVE St. Patrick's Day and I'm so glad the kids enjoyed it.  I think my favorite part was taking them to the movies!  The older four LOVED it and were so excited!  Alexis was excited at first and sat for a while but with about a half hour left in the movie she was moving around and talking too much.  It was SO much fun though and I LOVED IT!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man I miss Cafe Sabor. I only live 30 minutes from there, why I don't go more often I do not know.