Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Random March (and a picture of Gage in his own room!!!!)

(March 1, 2012)

Showing off purses!!!
 (March 2, 2012)


Gage was Daddy.  His hat..his coat..his boots!  LOVE THIS!!
Haylee wanted a picture of her "dress" and boots!  being Mama!

(March 3, 2012)

 We were cleaning the basement.  I wanted to wash all the dress up clothes.  Each time I would get one I would give them to Peyton to bring up to the bathroom so I could wash them.  Afterwards this is what I saw...She just had to line them all up!!
(March 7, 2012)


I learned this thing on Pinterest about curling hair and I had been using it with good results.  I wanted to try it on the girls.  Of course Taya and Peyton's fell out but Haylee's stayed in and it was super cute!!
(March 8, 2012)

Taya fake sleeping!
Our Leprechauns for decorations for St. Patrick's Day!!

(March 9, 2012)


Gage's OWN ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He was SO excited and REALLY wanted it.  He misses Taya a LOT though!!
Taya's cheese face!
Cute girl!

(March 10, 2012)

Alexis posing!

(March 11, 2012)


Haylee fell asleep on my legs!
 Running races!!
 (March 13, 2012)


Laying down watching a movie and napping!!!
 (March 17, 2012)


Love these two and how close they are!!!!
 (March 18, 2012)

Napping like a Princess!!!  Jewelry, bag, dress, shoes, legs crossed, and all!!! 
 Coloring with the Window Crayons!!!
 (March 21, 2012) 
 (March 23, 2012)


Love walks!!!
 Same cheeses!!!
 They LOVE each other!!!!
 My cute Fabulous Five!!!
 Visiting with the our dear friends Cardon and Kade!! 
 Thank you for my flowers and card my Love!
 (March 26, 2012)
 This is her showing me her stick!! 
 Fast asleep!! 
 (March 30, 2012)


Gage and Taya had a field trip to the movies.  I REALLY wanted to go..but it just didn't happen.  So we stayed with them until it was time for their teacher to take them into the movie.  Haylee and Peyton were SO sad to not be staying!  So I let them ride the horse!  They LOVED it!!!  (and another teacher told them to get the rest of the popcorn that nobody else from the class needed).  Needless to say they were then excited!! I put Alexis on but she only lasted for a split second before she screamed to get off!  Haylee and Peyton LOVED it though!!!

No comments: