Thursday, June 28, 2012

Haylee and Peyton's FIRST hair cuts!!

(April 13, 2012)

Haylee has been asking for at least 6 months now to get her hair cut.  I just couldn't do it!!  Her loooong hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!  Well..we finally gave in!  We decided to let her cut it since she really wanted it cut.  Peyton needed on too..she had sorta a female mullet going on and Taya wanted another one.  Gage needed one, so we all loaded up and went.  I took the older four in while Cory took Alexis to see his mom while she was in town helping out Justin's family since Abby was in the hospital.  

Here's Taya's BEFORE:  (I actually LOOOVE her hair this length but she really, really wanted it short again)
Here's Taya's AFTER:  (she loves her hair short this length)

(ready for the most drastic...)  Here's Haylee's BEFORE:  (aww..I miss that hair...)

Yep..her butt..if I straighten out the ends it goes even further down her butt..

 DURING..This is the very FIRST cut of Haylee's hair..EVER!!!  
 She donated it to Locks of Love!!!!
 Haylee's AFTER:  (yep..WAY shorter!!) She really liked it.

Peyton's BEFORE:
DURING:
 Peyton's AFTER:  Super cute!! (the bangs were not the type of bang I told them but it's still cute, and it's actually an A-line..shorter in back, longer in front).  She immediately loved it!! 
 So this date makes Haylee and Peyton 3 1/2.  Yes..they both had their VERY FIRST haircuts at age 3 1/2!!  Taya's was just 4 months before she turned 4 and Gage's first was when he was 10 1/2 months old!  Alexis hasn't had one yet..but she NEEDS one..so..stay tuned to see when she gets her first!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable with short hair! I cannot believe how long Haylee's hair was....so brave!