(April 16, 2012)
By far~one of the emotionally roughest days of my life! Cory and I had been disagreeing about Kruger for a while now. He again mentioned getting rid of him and I didn't disagree like I usually do. I just said...nothing..He told the kids and it was TOUGH! Taya cried..and she cried all day. It was the worst thing to watch! We got in the car to take him to his new home. When we got there it was TERRIBLE! The kids were so sad. Peyton and Taya would NOT leave him and just kept wanting to hug him and hold him and have him lick them! It totally was heart-wrenching! I, without a doubt, would go get that cute dog back. Kruger~we miss you VERY MUCH and talk about you all the time!
This is in the car trying to get pictures of Taya with Kruger because she wants one to hang in her room.
She was VERY worn out after an emotional..the most emotional day of her life! .jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment