Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dinosaur Park Field Trip!

(May 8, 2012)

Gage and Taya had one final field trip.  Sadly, I have't been able to go to any all year so I made sure we were all going to this one!  It was to the Dinosaur Park and I knew all the kids would just love it!  This is only our second time going..and Alexis' first!  
Alexis loved seeing the Swans swimming in the water!

Alexis wasn't too sure about the noises of the Dinosaurs. She kept gasping and pointing!  It was cute!!
 Taya!
Haylee!

Gage!

Peyton!
 "World's Most Dangerous Creature!"
 Gage
 Peyton
 Haylee
 Taya
 Alexis
 Since Alexis was out of her stroller we went back to get a picture behind the gate..Gage was NOT happy about it and totally frowning..
 Now he's a bit happier!
 Playing on the playground.  The older kids LOVED the big slides!
 We went to the craft place and the kids were listening to the lady tell them about the dinosaurs.  Then they were able to pick a dinosaur and color! 
 My Dinos!!!  

No comments: