(April 21, 2012)
Alexis just loves Mickey, Goofy, and Minnie so we threw her a Minnie birthday party! I was SUPER excited and had some super fun things planned..well..I only got most of them done! Haha. I planned a CUTE cake..but this is what she got instead...
She had tons of fun playing with all the friends that came over! It was a blast!!! We all sang and she just wasn't too sure about it though...
Lots and lots of friends and family!
She had fun opening presents and got lots of fun things!! (we had more pictures but Cory's phone broke and that's where all the pictures were..I even made SUPER cute Minnie and Mickey party hats..LOVED them!!)
Alexis had so much fun! She enjoyed her very first friend party! Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate her two years of life with us!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)
.jpg)
.jpeg)













No comments:
Post a Comment