Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Mother's Day!!!

(May 12th, 2013)
 
I had a FANTASTIC Mother's Day!  I was given the cutest book by Cory and the kids!  They each wrote me a letter and Cory put it in the book for me!  I LOVE it!!!  We went to church and I was able to see all five of the kids go up front for the singing.  Gage was the only one who sang but to even get Haylee and Peyton up there was a miracle!  I loved it!  The kids gave me their cute things they made me in class!  Here's our after-church pictures!!
 
Gage~you are more than I could have ever asked for in a son.  You absolutely love your Mama and Daddy and are the BEST brother for your sisters!  You do love to tease them but you take care of them and don't let anyone else mess with them!  You have your sixth sense and always know when emotions are high and somebody needs an extra hug, kiss, and "I love you!"  Thank you for bringing your amazing Spirit and knowledge into our house!  I am so blessed to be your Mama! 
 Peyton~you are such an amazing girl!  Your heart is so full of love for everyone you know.  You love your siblings and can't go a day (or an hour) without a hug and kiss from Mama and Daddy!  I always love those moments of the day when you just come up to me and give me a little squeeze!  I couldn't imagine not having your cute, contagious laughter!  I love your sensitive nature!  Thank you for bringing that to all of us.  I am blessed to be your Mommy!
 Haylee~you are the best child!  I have never known someone sweeter than you!  You love each and every one of us so much!  Most people don't get to see this side of you~but you so stinkin' goofy!  I love it!  I can't get enough of your silly faces and goofy shenanigans!  I am so grateful to have your silliness and sweetness around me each day!  You always know how to make each of us have a better day!  I am so blessed to be your Mama!
 Taya~you are my girl!  I love your girliness/tomboyishness all wrapped up into one awesome girl!  You love being a girl and getting completely, all dressed up!  But at the same time you enjoy playing sports and getting dirty!  You are my friend and I love that you always want to have your Mommy-time!  It always seems to come at the moment I need it the most without knowing it until you ask for it!  You have this amazing love and bonding with your brother!  I love watching it grow!  You cherish each person in the family!  I am so blessed to be your Mom! 
 Alexis~my goofy, silly, ridiculously independent and resilient child!  I don't know how I ever thought our lives were complete before you joined us!  You are full of personality and are all about making people laugh!  Your faces are the best!  You love everybody and can't get enough of your big brother!  I can't wait to see if your personality changes and who you develop into!  Your laugh is one of the greatest noises, along with your made-up, super-cool songs!  I am so blessed to be your Mommy!
 My 5 (and 6th) children!!!  I am blessed this day!!
Cory~Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication in order to have me stay home with our crazies!  I never thought that's what I wanted out of life but it has proven to be the best thing ever!  I am so grateful!!   I love you Babe~thanks for an awesome Mother's Day!! 
 I had the best day, thanks to Cory and the kids!  I am so grateful! 

I have seen the best examples of motherhood from my mom and three sisters!  My mom has always, ALWAYS put her children first.  No matter what it costs her in life~NOTHING comes before her children and their needs.  Sacrifice is the most amazing thing I learned from my mom in regards to motherhood!  I have sacrificed many, MANY things for my family, but sometimes not always with the best attitude and oftentimes with "with-ifs."  I need to take the examples of sacrifice from my mommy into my daily life with the children!  Thank you Mommy!  I love you!

My oldest sister shows so much love to her children!  I have never seen a time in all their lives where her unconditional loves hasn't shown through anything they've been dealing with!  I need to keep this example of unconditional love in my life when my kids decide to make their bad choices!  Thank you Sissy (Jana)!  I love you!

My Sister is a great example of pure love and happiness.  She wants nothing more than happiness and peace in her relationship with her son.  I love watching how much their "happy lights" impact each other.  She has so much faith and trust in him and who he is and the choices he will make!  I need to remember that as my children get older and want to have their "teenage" lives.  Thank you Sister (Joy)!  I love you!

My last sister is has been the best example of "letting your kids be kids" and enjoy life!  If it wasn't for her I may second guess my ideas of fun and excitement that I try to bring into my children's lives.  She always has the best time with them, no matter the activity!  She is a great example of balance.  She is so good at spending her time with her kids, but also spending time as an entire family, and her couple time, AND her girl time!  I've learned the importance of balance in all of those aspects and their relation and affect on one another from watching my sister!  Thank you Sis (Jennifer)!  I love you!

No comments: