(May 13th, 2013)
"When I Grow Up" day at school!!!! Jackie always does cool things at school to give that extra "oomph" to what they are learning!!
Gage wanted to be a hockey player. "I hit the goal and ice skate for trophies!"
His "tough face" is WAY TOO CUTE! We will have to work on that!! :D
Taya wanted to be an artist..from months ago when I first asked her what she wanted to be! "I paint pictures!"
(May 14th, 2013)
Haylee also knew what she wanted to be months ago when asked! Her response to me was, "I want to be a mommy like you!" Awwww!!! To her class she said, "I take care of Sparkle, my baby, and cook!"
We had so many option with Peyton's costume!! Here's option 1~boots, jeans, top, bandana, hat.
Option 2~boots, jeans, top, hat.And I love these sparkle "cowgirl" pants so I had to take this pic!!!
Option 3~boots, dress, hat...
Annnnnd~this is what she chose!! Option 4~boots, dress, scarf, hat! "I ride horses!"
This lil cutie pie had to get in on the action too of course!!!I love my future lil hockey player, artist, mommy, and cowgirl!! So fun expressing their ideas!!













No comments:
Post a Comment