(May 22nd, 2013)
Graduation day!!! I can't believe this day is here! My first ever graduation for the kids!!
Gage was asked to lead the Pledge of Allegiance. He did a GREAT job!!! Showing off some of their awesome learning songs!!!
Math march!
ABC Rock~this one I hadn't actually heard before. It was so cute!!!
I was up recording and Cory was taking pictures. Apparently someone said, "Look at the twins! They look awesome!" Heck yeah they did~awesome rockstars!!! :D
Isabelle, Matti, Ellie, Mason, Kale, Ridge, Gracie, Gage, Taya, with Traegor up front! This was an AWESOME class!!! Great kids~some great friends!!!
Their teacher had a big list of things they learned and the kids each got to pick which one they wanted to do. Gage chose to say his ABC's. Apparently this is really hard for young kids because they just want to sing it! He did GREAT!!!! Awesome job Gage! You learned so much this year. You made great friends, you were a great friend, and a wonderful student! You even made sure to always watch out for your best friend! Great job big brother!! I love you!!!Taya decided on money. She had large coins, penny, nickel, dine, and quarter, and recited a cute poem they used to learn the amount for each coin! She did an AWESOME job! She had a great year! It was a little rough for her at first but she prevailed and even came out with wonderful friends! She's a great student who listens well and never gets in trouble. Taya learned so many things!! I love you!!!
The walk!!! (yep..I was totally bawling!!)
Standing off stage...
"Gage Wardell" Awww!!! (yep..still crying...)
"Taya Wardell" (and yet more tears)!!
Our wonderful little 2013 graduates with their diplomas!!!
My five wonderfuls!!!
Pictures with Daddy!!!
Pictures with Mommy!!!I have NO idea what happened! But Gage walked up to me, nuzzled his head in my neck, and just bawled!!!! I asked him what was wrong and he just kept saying, "I love you!" Tonight when we were hanging out before bed it was brought up again and he said, "I am excited to be in Kindergarten so they were happy tears." I asked if they were all happy tears and he said, "No, some sad too. I am sad to leave Ms. Jackie. I'm going to miss her! And I have to make new friends and have a new teacher! There were happy tears and sad tears mixed together!" What a sweet boy! I love him!
BEST FRIENDS ALWAYS!!!!
Here they are with their AMAZING teacher!!!! Jackie is seriously made for this job! She is the greatest teacher and knows and really loves each of her kids!!! They love her too! They are going to miss her a lot!!
Ms. Suzi!! She loves the kids so much and did an awesome job!! They are sad to leave Ms. Suzi too!
Taya wanted a picture with her bestie Matti. Gage was also really good friends with her (maybe had a little crush on her...but he will NOT admit it because "we just don't know who we are going to marry yet!") We love little Miss Matti!
They turned back in their gowns but got to keep their hats, which they decorated!!
Here's their diplomas!!
I got them cute cupcakes from the store!!! Love these two! They were so excited!!
This is one of those bitter sweet moments in life! I am so proud of Gage and Taya! They are great kids!!! I am excited to see what Kindergarten has to offer them. However, I am nervous and afraid that they will have a hard time making friends, or get bullied, or something that will break their heart! I am sad they aren't my little babies anymore (they always will be though)! I love them and as sad as I am to see them growing, I am also excited to see what this growth brings them!! Congratulations on graduation from a great year Gage and Taya!! I am proud of you both and I love you so much!!!













1 comment:
nice
e
Post a Comment