Thursday, August 1, 2013

School's Out for SUMMA!!!!

(May 23rd, 2013)
 
We had our last days of school and graduation...now on to the party!!!!  The kids and I made cute gifts for their teachers! 
 
 
Peyton and Haylee were excited to give this to Ms. Angela!  
 This was a little jar filled with M&M's and a poem like this..(except, of course, I color coordinated my ink)!
 Gage and Taya had two..one for Ms. Jackie and another for Ms. Suzi!!
 This was for Ms. Jackie!! (and if you have followed my blog for a while now, you know that we made this last year for Ms. Breanna..I planned on doing this every year for their teachers...but alas, Alexis will have Ms. Angela next year and Haylee and Peyton will have Ms. Jackie..guess I better think of some other cute ideas!!)
 Each of the kids wrote a little letter on the back of the picture..so cute!!!!

Here they are giving it to Ms. Jackie!!!
 Giving to Ms. Angela!!
 Haylee and Peyton absolutely LOOOVE Ms. Angela!!!  They like Ms. Jackie so they were excited to move on but sad to leave Ms. Angela.  Then we learned that Ms. Angela was helping with morning 4 year old classes so they were happy to learn that they would have Ms. Angela and Ms. Jackie next year!!!  Ms. Angela is a fantastic teacher~perfect for the 3 year old class!!  The girls have loved her from day one!!!  It was their excited talk about her that made Alexis so excited and relaxed going to her preschool preview and so excited for school to start!  
 Had to post this cute pic of the girls switching clothes!! Silly Haylee and Taya!
 I wanted to get the kids sno cones (would have been their FIRST EVER) to commemorate the beginning of summer!!!  However..we drove around, searched the internet..nope..NONE we open!! LAME!  So we did the next best thing and they got their first 7-11 Slurpees!  They were excited!!!! 

No comments: