(May 25th, 2013)
We don't get back to visit anyone often at all! So we made the trip up to Montana. Ryan and AndeeLyn invited us to go 4-wheeling! It was GREAT!!!
I just had to take a picture of Russell's "mask"!!Had to get pictures of the beautiful scenery we were a passing!
And the deer everywhere!!
Eating lunch....We passed an old mine and Cory wanted pictures..
As we were loading up this butterfly was all over the place. It almost landed on my arm..but apparently it liked Cory better! :D
The kids all wanted rides when we got back!
Alexis did not want to go with Ryan. She wanted to ride with Daddy. She just sat and waited. I tried to get a picture of the way she was sitting. She had her legs up on the seat and was just leaning back chillin!
This is only Peyton's second time on the 4-wheeler. She went with me once but never again when we had the chance. She finally got back on!
Eating at the cookout!
She loves being silly and I love seeing it!!
Bath time for all!!!(May 26th, 2013)
The kids went outside after breakfast. Then one comes running in telling us about the dead bird! :( I guess this tiny, tiny, brand new baby bird fell out of the nest..or tried to fly and fell..soooo sad!!
Haylee was really not happy about it!
We went to the "walking mall" to walk around with the kids!
Isn't this the CUTEST name?!?! I love it!!!
Love this mural!!
Hanging out before bedtime!!
It was a good visit! We need to visit our families more often!!













1 comment:
That looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment