January 5, 2014
Just like usual, everything Alexis does is our "last-first" so we always feel bitter sweet about things! Well..today she had her first day of Sunbeams!! She was ready LAST year! When the kids got to go to new classes she thought she got to too. Alexis was NOT happy about it at all! She was very done with nursery. She cried when we dropped her off~every single Sunday! UGH!! We just dropped her off and left and her sweet teachers told us she always stopped pretty quickly afterwards. I don't know why and we went over a million things with her trying to find out why, but no luck! I know she was super excited for Sunbeams but I was worried about whether or not she would cry. She didn't! I walked her over and she walked right in and sat down. She kept turning and smiling and ever got up to give me one last hug, but she stayed in there and her teacher said she was fantastic!!! Yeah for no nursery kids!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment