Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Art Gallery 2014

January 31, 2014

You might remember the art gallery the kids did with their preschool last year.  Well..it's that time again!  Art gallery show!!!  The girls were SOOO excited to show off their paintings and I loved seeing them!

Alexis under her painting!  She seriously did a fabulous job!!!  (and her's was my favorite out of all of these ones)!!  
 Here's and the original!
Picasso's Woman With Beret
 Haylee under her picture!  AWESOME job!!!  She did so good..and again..my favorite! :D 
 Original on top, Haylee's on bottom!
 Don Quixote
 Peyton with her painting!  Another great one and she loves art too!  My favorite! ;)
 Peyton's...
 Original..
 Le Peintre (The painter)
 My fabulous five!! 
 I love my crazy awesome family and I am so proud of the girls!!!
 (and since they had a picture by Alexis' and we had a picture by Haylee's, they wanted a picture by Peyton's)!  

No comments: