Monday, June 16, 2014

Snow day!!

January 9, 2014

We had a fabulous day as a family out in the snow!  I LOVE making memories!! :D  

Peyton showing me the piece of sled that broke off!
 Alexis wanted in on the picture too! :D
 Dad built a little bump and pulled the kids around on the sled.  They love when he does this!  (This is Gage and Taya)

 My beautiful little baby girl Alexis!! 
 My precious sweetheart Haylee!! 
 Alexis and Peyton had a turn!!
 Haylee and I had a turn..Cory insisted.. 
 Yep..sat on show in the sled!! 
 Dang he's hott!!
 Fantastic Daddy with his five awesome kids! I really love this picture!
 My Bella~Roo Taya!! 
 More turns!  Thanks Alexis for helping pull! ;)
 Uh-oh..now he's running!!
I love Haylee's excited, open mouth! So cute!
 She wanted a turn with me.  Gorgeous!  
 Look Ma~snow plows IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!  What that?!?!  ;)   
 We had lots of fun! Thanks Babe!! 

No comments: