January 1, 2014
FIRST pictures of 2014! I do this every year..I love it!
Yep..she's got a mask on too! Haha!January 2, 2014
Doing chores while wearing heels..totally normal and natural right?!?!
January 6, 2014
Love this big brother!
She was just too cute~I couldn't resist!
January 11, 2014
Little cutie!
January 13, 2014
Got my new phone..taking cute pics!
January 14, 2014Finally getting their check-up. Just chillin' and readin'!
January 16, 2014
Got her book buddy!!!! So excited!!
Found this note taped to Gage's door. "Knock please. If you don't knock, I will be mad!"
January 17, 2014
Haylee gets so excited to pass off her books!
My little buddy picking up the kids today. She was just playing on her computer! :D
My shopping buddy!! So cute~So stylish!!
I love when my kids dress themselves and it's totally AWESOME!!!
January 18, 2014
Another stylish kid all on their own!!
This is his "cool dude" pose he wanted to do!
January 20, 2014
I love family campouts in the living room!!
A little trip to the doc's..this gown was MASSIVE on her! I can't believe they didn't have a kids thing to put her in!
January 24, 2014
Pics with my boy!
Chillin' with my girls! January 27, 2014
Uhh..I guess he wants to do homework that way...
I get stuck with homework...this is what Daddy gets to teach!
January 28, 2014
T-shirt, shorts, snow boots..totally normal!!
January 29, 2014
FIRST loose tooth!!!
January 30, 2014
I can't resist sleeping babe pictures! Love them!!
We had the girls' art gallery tonight. Gage does his own hair now. I didn't even notice his hair until we got there. LOVE it! He did an awesome fo-hawk! Love this handsome kid~such a ladies man!!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment