Tuesday, June 17, 2014

An afternoon in Logan (and our cool family P-Jams)!!

January 20, 2014

We love going up to Logan and do it as often as we can.  Today we went up and enjoyed campus, the hockey rink, and driving around town!  

Daddy threw everyone up in the air!! 
 Gage loves getting thrown in the air...always has!!
 HAHA!! I'm mean I know..but I just have to laugh when I see Alexis' face)!!! 
 Haylee is seriously SO silly!  She was showing how her hair touches her butt!
 Another silly face!  Haha!
 Taya was excited for her turn!
Taya still excited while Peyton looks terrified (or is looking at something disgusting) and Alexis is nervous!!
 Dancing around!
 Just enjoying the beautiful day and my wonderful family! 
 Picture on the "A" with the "A!"
 There's always someone being silly (Taya) but I just LOVE Alexis' pose in this one!  Doll!
 Excitement!
 Then I wanted a picture...not perfect..but again..Alexis!  HAHA! I  have no idea what she was staring at but it must have been perplexing...
 Aaaand..there we go!! 
 This child of mine cracks me up! We were walking and she suddenly says, "Oh! My ankle!  I broke my ankle.  I can't walk!"  So..she starts hoping like this... And she hoped all the way to the parking lot, where I picked her up and ran her and her "broken ankle" to the car!
 Ice rink!  There were figure skaters practicing.  The girls were OBSESSED!!!!  I love the awe in their faces! 
 Sitting on the wall by daddy watching. 
Love her natural little pose..
 As we were driving around town I noticed a new pajama store and just had to stop in.  They had TONS of super cute P-Jams and I got us all something off their clearance.

Meet our pirates Gage and Taya... 
And Daddy!!! This is their ARGH face Gage wanted to do.
While we were waiting to take pictures this is how Taya was standing..
 Here's our cute lil bears Peyton and Haylee!
 And the rock-n-rollers! I got a nightgown to match Alexis' so she wasn't the only one without a match.
 Our awesome family P-Jam night!! 

No comments: