(May 20th, 2013)
LAST day of school day! LAST day of preschool for Gage and Taya!!! WOW!!! I can't believe they've already been in school for two years and that they will be starting Kindergarten in the fall! CRAZINESS!!!! I am proud of them. They have learned so much in the last two years, about school, how to make friends, how to behave, and most importantly~that no matter what happens or who you are friends with, that they are always there for one another! I love them so much and can't wait to see what the future holds for each of them!!
Amazing young man~so sweet, kind, spiritual, happy, loving, intuitive! I love you and I am so proud of all you've accomplished and learned!!
Such a wonderful, sweet, special bond!!! Wonderful young lady!! Kind, loving, sweet, happy, joyful! You have been through a crazy year and I am proud of the way you handled yourself and all you've accomplished! I love you Bella!
(May 21st, 2013)
LAST day of school day!! LAST day of their first year old school!! WOW!! I am so proud of them! They have learned and grown so much this year! It's amazing how many ways there are to grow in one year..well nine months!! It's been wonderful watching them! Two more smarties in the family!! I can't wait to watch them grown even more next year!!
I love you Haylee! You are the silliest, goofiest, happiest, most compassionate person I know! I wish you weren't as shy and others got to see this side of you but I sure am proud of you! You had a great year and learned so many new things! Smart little girl!! She learned so many things this year and learned them quickly and efficiently! I was amazed how much she caught on. Such a fun, silly, happy, girl! I am so proud of you! I love you Peyton!! (Taya wanted in with her)!!
Gage loves his sisters! He gave them the best hug before their last day! Alexis loved being with them too and she is so excited to start her own educational adventure!!
The kids all had a fantastic year! They went through more learning experiences than I anticipated and in different ways, but they came out of it just as amazing! They had FANTASTIC teachers and made some great friends, especially Gage and Taya! I am sad yet excited for the future and to see what things are to come!! I love all of you crazy kiddos!!













No comments:
Post a Comment