(May 15th, 2013)
Gage and Taya have been SO excited to start baseball!!!! Gage was really not happy that he had to play t-ball first but I told him at 5 if he wants to play he has to play t-ball....so he stuck with it. Today they had their first practice! (Their only practice really since they just met 30 minutes before each game to warm up and counted that as their weekly practice)! They got their schedule, hat, and shirts!!! Number 9 and Number 10~GO ANGELS!!!! (this will be the only time I say that..unless they play on this team again)!!
(May 20th, 2013)
FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!!
Such a great hit!
ON FIRST BASE!!
Great hit by her too!!! FIRST TIME ON FIRST!!!!
Always down and ready!! She was the ONLY girl on a team with nine boys!!! She was always ready for the ball and to play hard!!!
READY~BRING IT ON!!!
Taya on the left, Gage on the right~always ready!!!
Gage~"I'm so excited for treats!!!"
Their first game was GREAT!!!!
(May 22nd, 2013)
Gage and Taya had their preschool graduation today and since Daddy was home for that he got to come watch the game too!! (the only time this season since he has a stupid work schedule)!!! They were SO excited to show Daddy how great they play!!!!
Gage coming home, Taya on 3rd!!!
Funny thing~Gage is left-handed. Though he can throw equally well with both hands, he prefers his left. He is here, batting right-handed, as he did all season. However~I am pretty sure that when Cory pitches to him, he bats left-handed. It will be interesting to see what happens when he gets to coach pitch!!
Always have to take pics of these cuties!!!
Getting to see some of her silliness!
Trying so hard not to smile!!
So full of goofiness!!!
Yep~seriously silly girl....too bad not many people are privileged enough to see it!!!
(June 17th, 2013)LAST GAME!!!! (seriously...a month...is t-ball this short everywhere?!?!?!?)
Gage and his medal!!! I am proud of him! He had good hits, great stops, throws, and catches! He really understands the point of the game and I had to explain to him that in t-ball there are no outs, even if he throws the ball to first before the runner gets there!! He loved it but is so ready to move on!!
Taya and her medal!! I am so proud of her!! She had great hits, stops, throws, and catches! She loves baseball and is so excited to move on up! She sure held her own on a team full of boys...and even showed quite a few of them up!!! Bring on season 2014!!!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment