(March 8, 2014)
I just HAD to take a picture of this cutie and her great outfit..and she posed like this all on her own..what a beautiful model! :D
She stole my glasses..but she wears them well! More cuties in the car!
We started the day out with an attempted surprise trip to This is the Place park...but apparently it was mostly closed (even though the website said there were activities all year..). We got a few cute pictures though..
Then we headed on over to the zoo! It's always a hit (even when the kids vote for swimming instead)!
Yummy cotton candy!
Haylee, of course, picked something else! (this poor girl HATES cotton candy..I know..who hates that deliciousness!! But she isn't a fan of most sweets so it's expected)!
Visiting the eagle!!
The sea lions were a hit. Taya loves water animals and wants to be a marine biologist!
The bears..awesome!!!
The giraffes are always a favorite!! (too bad he kept showing off his butt)!
Tigers..another favorite!!
They, of course, have to measure up to the apes!!! Taya always makes sure we go visit them!
I love animals and I love spending time with my family! Perfection!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)













No comments:
Post a Comment