Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Family Fun Sunday!!

(March 9, 2014)

Another visit to Logan..see..we love this place and go all the time!! :D  First we had a pizza picnic on the hill (Old Main)!
 Then we relaxed, danced, ran, found, hid, laughed, played on the hill! 
 I LOVE this picture!  So cute with mischievous eyes..so her!
 She made up a dance...
 The others were running and hiding finding collections! 
 She does this on her own all the time.  It's just how she stands, especially when she sees a camera!  Go Alexis! 
Throwing up the pine needles..
 Another performance.... 
 Playing with Daddy... 
 She's still dancing... 
 They LOVE their best Daddy!
 I love these amazing kids who have blessed my life tremendously!!  
 Then we walked to the Quad to play tag and race! 
He's calling Cory out saying he'll kick his butt in a race!
 Peyton~what a little sweetie!! 
 The race is OOOOON!!!
 Taya~my Bella girl! 
 Haylee~amazing lady! 
 Tired after the race!! 
He's not the only one...
 Haylee doing her exercises!  She loves working out!  She was doing the walk... 
 Gage wanted to try...
 But said, "man Haylee's way better at that then me!"
 Awwww..adorable!!!
 Gage~my best guy!
 Alexis~my sweet baby girl! 
 Taya taking a picture of me with my boys! I love them!!! 
 Park time!!!!!!

Gage upset and crying..I also recorded it so I can show his future wife..that made him laugh! 
 And I was so busy playing I didn't get more pictures!  But I had to get this one of the girls on the way to the car.  So cute!!
 Sunday.  Logan.  Family.  Smiles.  Happiness.  Perfect!!!!!!

No comments: