Friday, August 15, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!!

Jennifer Delcie Janke!
Jennifer and Joseph on their wedding day! Jennifer with Javien and Kassius (and Tytus in her belly) at our wedding.
Jennifer and her three sons!
Jennifer, Javien, and their snowman! Kassius and his mama on the airplane!
Jennifer and Joseph with their newborn Tytus!
Jennifer and Joseph.
Jennifer and Tytus with Grandma!
The Janke bunch at a pumpkin patch!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JENNIFER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Jennifer is the third out of five kids. She is just above me. She's always claimed she was the epitomy of a middle child! ;) Her birthday was August 10th.

The five kids!
The sisters at our wedding!
Jennifer and Boogs.
Me, Dad, and Jennifer.

Jennifer is so much fun! She definately enjoys laughing! When we were younger you could always count on her to find the funny in a bad situation. I remember sharing a room with her and Joy. We were all grounded and in bed early. None of us could fall asleep and so she and Joy decided to blow spit balls at the closet door. I don't remember doing too many because they were quite older than me, but I do remember laying in bad silently giggling to myself at them.

Jennifer putting on my "something blue." It's a super cute toe ring and all of us girls..especially Jennifer have a feet phobia..so it was hilarious!
Jennifer giving Dad a Superman ride!Okay..so I had grabbed my camera to take a picture of Jennifer manually blowing up this HUGE castle. Right when I took the picture, she sat up to tell me to go grab my camera. It was too funny!
This was the picture I was trying to get before!

My sister sure is hot stuff! A lot of people her age have siblings my age..or close to. I remember going into high school and always hearing, "You're Jennifer's sister? She's so hott!" And that was from people my age..four years younger than her. So I can only imagine everyone her age thought just the same.

Jennifer and Joseph at the air show.Jennifer at my bridal shower..she only had 4 months left!
Jennifer absolutely loves her family! She is close with her husband and cares deeply for him. Jennifer has three gorgeous boys! She tries so hard to be that "perfect" mom. And she is a great one! Besides me, she's the last one in our family to have had babies. I always call her for advice!! She tries to share as much as she can about raising her boys.

The Janke's!

Jennifer and Javien.Jennifer and Kassius!
Jennifer and Tytus were playing in the rain!
Jennifer, Joseph and the boys got to build that arc then punch it down!
The Janke's at the beach!

She loves her nephews and nieces. She's been living in Iowa so she hasn't gotten to see the babes that much. This last time she did, Gage was simply attached to her! It was definately adorable!

Jennifer, Joseph, and Tate.

Jennifer and Gage..2 weeks old!

Jennifer feeding Taya...2 months old!


I really appreciate Jennifer. Let me just say..we are both stubborn and have definately had our fights. But no matter what, I always remember the example she's been and the advice she's given me. We have all had our rough patches in life and just knowing what she's gone through and seeing her love for the gospel is just amazing! Before I went off to college for the first time, the two of us had a long talk. We talked about so much, but what always stuck with me was her testimony. She didn't come out and bear it but she was explaining things to me and kept reiterating to go to church..even if I do something that is wrong..go to church..feel that spirit..and always to live life for me! Not to get caught up in "the norm" of college life. Even though I faltered sometimes, I always remembered her words!

Me and Jennifer!

Happy birthday Jennifer! I love you!

The beautiful Janke family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS THANKS THANKS!! You are so sweet and I really appreciate everything you said about me and my family. That post must have taken you forever since you don't have a digital camera! I really miss you guys and can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it isn't too far away. I love your babes and I can't wait to hold them again and the new girls. SO FUN!! I guess we can call it even because you got my twin girls, but I have all the boys =) I love you and thanks again for being one of the BESTEST sisters. I love being called your sister and friend and you are totally joking about the being "Hot" in high school... your crazy!

Anonymous said...

I've always thought your sister is so dang cute and all those pictures serve me right! :) We're moving to Sandy and Wyatt's going to school at the LDSBC. I'd love to come see your babies some time. They look so adorable!