It's been a while since I posted anything on the babes or the babes to come! So I thought I would write a little to catch everyone up!
Gage~He is so close to crawling! (Finally I am sure Cory is thinking!) He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth, just like Taya did. She did it for a long time, but I'm thinking it won't take him quite as long. Taya had a hard time realizing she needed to move her hands or she'd fall on her face. Gage moves his hands along with his feet. He still feeds himself his bottles..which is a HUGE help when one of us is here alone, trying to feed them both! Gage "talks" all the time..well, he's been doing it forever, I just never wrote about it! He definately loves to and he will play copy-cat with us. He actually puts consenants and vowels together. I am predicting he will say his first word before Taya..but we'll see! He says "da-da" and "ma-ma" all the time, but I know he is just learning and not really calling to us yet. Gage practically sits up alone. He can do it for a bit but his head still gets ahead of him and he topples over! When he is in the bath, he will lay on his back and kick his feet. He thinks it is the funniest thing! Yesterday, Gage and Taya were in their beds. They were supossed to be taking a nap. I could hear them so I went into their room. Gage's crib is on the opposite wall from the door. I could see his hands in the air playing around. (Which meant he was awake and playing because he HAS to sleep on his tummy). Taya was on her knees with her face against the side. I said, "What in the world is going on in here?!" Taya was smiling, and I went over to her and laid her down and covered her up again. I then walked to Gage and he was on his tummy, sucking his thumb. He looked up at me all innocently, and smiled and laughed. I thought it was the funniest thing that right when I said that to them, he immediately rolled over and pretended to be doing nothing wrong. It was just too cute and too funny!
Taya~She's all over the place!! She's crawling like crazy..I swear she gets faster and faster every day. She has conquered crawling over things. She will go around large items, but if it is small enough to go over she will definately do it that way. Which is so cute..unless it's Gage while he's just laying there! However, I don't think she will be crawling long...but I'm not sure. She stands up all the time! She loves to hold something and push and stand up. You can watch her face and tell she feels so big when she does. She will walk with you if you hold her hands. Taya sits up all the time. She had done it once back in the beginning of July, but one day a few weeks ago, she was continuously doing it. Taya actually crawls sort-of like a bull-dog. Her hands don't go straight out, parallel. She has them slightly facing each other. But now she makes this adorable funny face and blows air out of her noise really fast, over and over. When she does that it definately reminds us of our favorite bull-dog Max! Taya will only hold her bottle periodically and for 20 seconds at a time! I think she could do it all the time but realizes someone else will do it for her. When she eats food she tries to grab the spoon and put it in her mouth. She'll get that in not too long I'm sure. Taya still loves to squawk and squeal but she doesn't do too many of the "talking" like Gage does. I have no doubt she will pick it up quickly though. Taya loves to splash during bath time! We didn't want to take her out the other night because she was having so much fun splashing! We did have an accident with Taya, but she is just perfect! She was playing by our stairs. She had pulled herself to standing and lifting her leg to try and get it up. Well, she fell on the right side of her face, right onto the tile floor. You could just hear the SMACK and she was definately crying like crazy! Her left face, from her forehead to her chin was bright red. Taya just wanted to lay and snuggle and cry for a long time! I knew she was sleepy and a lil hungry, so we fed her and put her for a nap. We were concerned and Cory called their doctor. She said to watch her eyes and for throwing-up and how easily she woke up. Well, when Cory went to wake her a couple hours later, she woke up just fine. Her face wasn't red anymore, except for the eyebrown bone. Her cheek was a bit swollen. She was starting to giggle and be herself more. The next morning, she woke up and there were no red marks, bruises, or swelling. She was 100% Taya and has been ever since! We felt horrible!!
They both still eat really well and sleep wonderfully! Their teeth (one on each still) are coming in great. Nice and white so far! I didn't actually realize how SLOWLY they came in though! I would have thought it would have been completely through by now. We are expecting more teeth pretty soon. Gage and Taya have swollen top gums most of the time, so we're hoping it happens! Much to our surprise, and pleasure, they haven't had much trouble with teething. They don't fuss or cry about it really..except maybe once a week, Taya will wake up after sleeping a couple hours and fuss a bit. I just put some baby orajel on her gums and lay her back down and off she goes to la-la-land! I can honestly say we got lucky with these good, quiet (when it comes to crying), babes! We know it and are very thankful!!
Me and the new babes~well, I don't have much on them..except they move more and more every day! But man am I going through a spell! I love all my kids but I hate being pregnant! I hated it last time and I hate it this time! As nervous as I am, I cannot wait for them to be out!! I am sick of feeling sore every once in a while and definately sick of peeing a million times a night! I can honestly say I go WAY more with these two than the last two. Maybe it's because they are both sitting low or because my stummy is bigger this time..I am not sure but I am sick of the bathroom! I can't wait to be able to lay on my tummy and sleep! I loving sleeping on my tummy! Plus I can't wait to roll around the floor with Gage and Taya and play. My physical playtime gets cut short because I can't lay around with them or throw them up in the air as much. I know it's all part of the plan and totally worth it..I just keep telling myself that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
I bet life is just crazy for you right now! How far along are you? I can't wait to see pregnant belly pictures!
I just found your blog and I had no idea you had one so I'm going to add you to mine, if you don't mind that is! I can't believe your prego with twins again...that's just crazy! You are going to have your hands full girl! I'm very excited for you, I'll bet you are such a great mommy! -Angie-
dont you love to just watch them grow and learn new things?! its so fun! you are such a good mommy, dont worry about the fall, it happens to the best of us, its part of growing up right! :)
Me again! Thanks for the comment, I just love my friends and their support! Its kind of a scary time that lies ahead right now so its nice to get comments like yours! Yeah, I'm dating Tyson. Random, I know! We've been dating since June. He's great! I hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment