Monday, August 18, 2008

Tagging all the Mommies!

Age of baby/babies? 8 months old
Names? Gage Allen Wardell, Taya Diane Wardell
Birthdays? December 16th, 2007
Time of birth? 12:02am, 12:38am
How long did labor last? This one's tricky..I started having some new and hurtful pains in my pelvic area around 5 or 6pm on Friday. Saturday at 8am Cory made me go to the hospital and they said I was in labor...so I'm not exactly sure when to start counting, but I was at the hospital 15 hours before they took me in to push.
How long did you push? An hour then another 35 minutes
How much did your baby weigh? 5 pounds 5 ounces, 5 pounds 10 ounces
Any hair? They both had full heads of DARK DARK hair.
Who does your baby look like? Gage looks like Cory, Taya looks like me...well in my opinion babies don't usually look like people, but if you see our baby pictures we are identical to these 2.
Be honest...how much weight did you gain? I have absolutely no idea..I was super sick and lost 30 pounds my first few months.
Was baby early or late? Early..They were born on 35 weeks and 6 days..but that's really good for twins.
How many baby showers did you have? one
Did you breastfeed? Two babies? No thank you!
Who keeps your baby(ies) the most? Besides us I'd say probably my parents because they live closer than Cory's.
When do you wanna have another? We didn't want to have anymore for 2 years..but we are 6 months prego with another set of twins.
How did you know it was time to go the hospital? I didn't. Cory just wanted to get the pains looked at and I happened to be in labor.
Anyone spend the night with you on your first night home? Just Cory and me.
Who cut the cord? The doctor.
Did you cry when you first held the baby? I didn't really cry but my eyes watered. I didn't hold them immediately after they were born. I held Taya about 20 or so minutes after she was born and I couldn't hold Gage for a few hours because he needed a tiny bit of oxygen.
Where was the baby born? McKay Dee in Ogden
Did you record the labor? No Definately not!

2 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

Fun tag--much more fun than talking about myself!!

AMy said...

Ummm...I only have a dog right now so I guess I can't really appreciate this :)