Tuesday, August 5, 2008
It's official..but can it really ever be??
Cory and I had an ultrasound yesterday...well my doc does one each time we go to the doctor, but he really only checks for hearts beating and amniotic fluid. So we went to the hospital yesterday and had an anatomy ultrasound..which will be every 4 weeks from now on. First of all..the technician we had was AWESOME!! She actually showed us everything and explained everything she was looking at and why. Most things I can pick out but every other tech we've had just ran through it as fast as they could do get done and do the next. This lady took her time and told us everything. She was great!! Anyway, it is now official..we are having two little girls! We really wanted another set of each, especially since they are so close in age. But we love them no matter what and although we would both love a house full of boys, we are excited to have these beauties bless our lives. We are bound and determined however, to raise Gage and Taya as twins and NOT have "triplet girls." They are already close..as close as 7 months can be. Plus, we are really big into them being individuals. Yes, they are twins, BUT they are individuals too. They do not need to do or wear everything together! Haha..so it will all work out really great we are hoping! I don't really show off ultrasound pics to many people, so you'll have to take my word for it! Well, we just wanted to share our news because so many people have been asking us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













8 comments:
It is funny how sometimes things we want and what God has planned for us are different. I actually wanted more girls but now I understand that God wants me to raise mostly boys for some reason. I am sure that once you have all of them here it will be very easy to treat them as individuals, even if they get the occasional "matching outfits" from some sweet relative. Good luck and thanks for the chance to babysit Gage and Taya!!! I'll be happy to do it anytime.
Congrats on the girls! So fun. The pics of your kids are so cute.
aaahhh i am so excited for you to have girls! i LOVE having a girl and am still used to having a boy. that will be so fun for you guys, busy and fun!
Wow! You must have tons of energy. You should bottle it up and sell some. I think you will make bank!
Congrats!
Wow, how exciting! Congrats!
Congratulations!
What a wonderful time in your life!
You are amazing! I am excited for you guys. I bet your family will always be close and after all the double duty of infancy you'll have all these built in playmates for your kids.
I'm so excited for you guys! I still can't believe you're having another set of twins - two more girls! Need help picking names? (Hint: Amber and Allison) ha ha love ya, girl!
Post a Comment