
Graison and almost the whole fam at his Great-Grandma's house!

The whole family (as of August 05) at Yellowstone!

Graison in Washington D.C.

Graison at my favorite statue!

Graison on his trip to D.C

Graison with Baylee and Boogs during Christmas.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR GRAISON!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Graison is Jana's oldest and he became the first teenager nephew..or neice..on August 31st! Wow I can't believe he is 13 now!!
The family in August of 2005.

He is tons of fun!! At first Graison seems to be real quiet but get him alone or talking about something he loves and he is hilarious!! He definately has an infectious laugh! But he needs to just let it out more often!! ;)
Graison, Tate, Baylee, and Javien dipping chocolates with Grandpa during Christmas!

Graison didn't want to dance with me...

Graison and me at the reception!

Graison really loves his family. He's always helping with things around the house and wherever else help is needed. Although he doesn't always show it, I know he loves his sister so much! He is a great big brother. I can only imagine how protective he will be once she's in high school and dating!
Baylee and Graison..Halloween last year!

Graison loves to be around his nephews (and I only say that because he hasn't had a chance to meet Gage and Taya yet and besides Taya, his sister is the only neice). He's really cute with Jennifer's younger boys!
Graison playing with Kassius!

Graison with his sister and Jennifer's three boys!

Graison and Cory are pretty close I'd say. Before we got married, Cory lived in our townhome alone and he hated it!!! Graison would go sleep over all the time and from what they both said, they had a lot of fun!
Cory and me with the neices and nephews at our wedding!

Graison really loves the gospel. He was so excited to receive the priesthood last year and from the sounds of things, he loves going to activities and doing all the things they do as a deacon.
Well, I hope your day was great! Happy 13th birthday Graison!! I love you!
I don't have many pics of Graison on my computer so here's a slideshow I stole from Jana's myspace!













1 comment:
not fair that your blog has a better tribute to my son that mine! haha thanks for loving my kids sso much. they absolutley adore you and cory! i love that we are so much closer now!!!
Post a Comment