Sunday, September 21, 2008

I vowed I NEVER would.......

I said it, I swore it, I promised it....But, it happened...



We own a van. I utterly, completely, and totally hate them! We wanted an all wheel drive, mid-size SUV. However, the places we went didn't have what we wanted. With help..we traded straigt across..a nice car for whatever was the same price as they would sell the car for. The only SUV's they had in the same price range looked great, but they had about 40,000 more miles than the car we were trading in. No thank you! So, we looked at vans. The one we have is really nice. It runs great and looks great..it's just a van! But, as far as vans go, we like it and are so greatful to have something that runs well and will fit 2 boosters and 2 car seats! We won't have to make any monthly payments..which is a great feeling not to be forking out more money each month. Eventually we will, most likely, get that beautiful SUV we want. But, for now, it is great to have something to fit our needs!!

4 comments:

Mark & Nicole Oaks said...

Hey! Well, I would have to say that you have beat me at having a family. Holy Cow! 4 kids. That is awesome. We are still trying to have our first. When I found your blog I jokingly told Mark that you need to send some hormones to me. ;) I am so glad I found your blog. You look great and I am way excited for you. Take care and congrats.

Chelsi said...

You do what you have to do sometimes. I've heard vans are so nice to drive though... do you agree?

NikkiAWardell said...

Good to see y'all today! I think your van is nice, I like the Windstar!! Anyway, thanks for dropping in and letting us see those cute little smiley babies for a few minutes! Come by anytime!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I knew the day would come that you would join my fun soccer mom's club! Or should we say hockey mom's club? You had to do something so you could drive all those babies around. I love you and hope you had a good day on Saturday!!