Sunday, September 21, 2008

TAGGED!

*4 random things I adore about my husband:

1. How excited he is to see Gage and Taya when he gets home from work..and they to see him!

2. How much he tells me "I love you" and other random sweet things!

3. The example he sets to me about reading scriptures and praying.

4. He's freakin gorgeous!!



*4 movies I have watched more than once-more than 10 times:) :

1. Fool's Gold (thanks to Cory!)

2. Remember the Titans

3. Rent

4. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days



*4 TV shows I watch:

1. One Tree Hill

2. Gilmore Girls reruns

3. Gossip Girl

4. Lots of reality shows



*4 places I have been:

1. Disney World

2. Camping in the beautiful mountains of Wyoming

3. Island Park

4. Portland, Oregon



*4 people I email regularly:

1. Danielle Gneiting

2. Rachel Bailie

3.

4.



*4 places I would like to visit:

1. ITALY

2. Hawaii

3. Africa

4. NYC



*4 things I look forward to in the coming year:

1. Having these babies..scared, but looking forward to NOT being prego!

2. Gage and Taya turning 1 year old!!

3. MOVING!!! I hate the actual process but I am excited to go somewhere good for our family.

4. Getting back in to school.



*4 people that I tag:

1. Whoever wants to do this!

No comments: