
The fam at Grandma's house!


Jana and Booger! 
Jana and her daughter Baylee!
Mom and Jana fixing my veil!
Jana putting my something new on...a very nice garter!

My family at our wedding!

The five kids!
Jana on Halloween!!
Jana, her dance team, and the band!
The Calberts with Santa Clause!
Jana with Taya and Gage! (Just taken)
Jana and me!!

Jana and her daughter Baylee!

Mom and Jana fixing my veil!

Jana putting my something new on...a very nice garter!

My family at our wedding!

My siblings with Uncle Mike!

Jana showing her new hair!

Jana and her husband Scott in the beautiful outskirts of Boise!
Jana, Joy, and me, with beautiful flowers from Jennifer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Jana showing her new hair!

Jana and her husband Scott in the beautiful outskirts of Boise!

Jana, Joy, and me, with beautiful flowers from Jennifer!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JANA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
(September 23rd)
Jana is the oldest of all of us kids!! I remember when we were younger and she played the "mini mom" role. She used to tell me and Boogs that we either had chips ON our sandwich or on the plate. Of course we put them on our plate then put them on our sandwich when she wasn't looking! One time, Jana was busy and I kept bugging her to let me watch my "My Little Pony" tape..she was upset so she walked over and smashed it!! Jana's "mini mom" sometimes consisted of tattling. It was usually on Joy and Jennifer but one time I was involved too. The three of us climbed up on the closet shelf and it busted. Jana's came running in, took a look, and said, "I'm telling Mom and Dad!"
The five kids!

Joy, Jennifer, and Jana with me before our wedding!

Jana loves to laugh. She goofs off and it's a blast to be around her. When Jana laughs aloud, it's infectious.
Jana on Halloween!!
Talents..Jana has many of them. She's an amazing dancer. For as long as I can remember, I've been watching her dance. In Florida, being in the band and dance team is huge! Band competitions (which they dance at also), are massive! Joy and Jennifer have always done cheerleading, but I never picked that up. I always enjoyed watching Jana even practice her routines. Jana is huge into crafts and does such an awesome job! She has great ideas and picks things up very well. I love all the cute things she makes!
Jana, her dance team, and the band!
Jana is married and has two great kids! She loves them all so very much! I know that she would do absolutely anything for them. And now as a mom, that's a great thing for me to see. Jana's youngest is almost 11, so she doesn't remember much about the baby years. She definately offers as much help to me as she can. I greatly appreciate that!
The Calberts with Santa Clause!

Jana being a Mom..even during a bridal shower!

Jana with her kids, Graison and Baylee!

A neice?? Oh my goodness! Jana was so excited to finally have a neice. Her daughter has been the only one for ten years. She loved that we were having Taya. Jana loves all of her nephews and her neice. She gets so excited when she gets to spend time with any of them. Jana loves to help with anything she can when it comes to each of them! She's lived in Missouri for 12 years so she has only gotten to see Gage and Taya once. They were tiny babes, but Jana was just super cute with the new babes!
Jana with Taya and Gage! (Just taken)
I must admit that growing up, we were not close at all. Jana is 9 years older than me. We just didn't have much to connect on. When I was 15 I started going to see her in Missouri each summer. Ever since then, we've been extremely close! Jana and I talk about everything. It's great to be able to do that, especially after all the younger years of never really doing that. It's great to have her TONS closer in good ole' Boise!
Jana and me!!

Happy Birthday Jana! I love you!













No comments:
Post a Comment