Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you Mommy!

This past weekend, we were able to go up to Idaho Falls! Mom threw me a baby shower! It was so great to spend time with my family and see some old friends. Jana and her family were able to come down from Boise. And Joy was able to be there also. Jennifer couldn't make it out from Iowa, but she did send me beautiful flowers! Thank you tons to Mom for giving me the shower. Thank you tons to Jana and her family for making the four hour drive! Thank you tons Joy for being there! Thank you tons Jennifer for those gorgeous flowers and thinking of me! Thank you tons to those that came and celebrated with me! I love you all!! (Thanks to my sisters and their digital cameras, I am able to show you pictures!!)

I missed you Jennifer!

Joy and me!

Showing off the ADORABLE tank onesies that Joy got them!

The SUPER CUTE memory buckets Jana made for the girls!

The BEAUTIFUL flowers from Jennifer and her family!

3 comments:

NikkiAWardell said...

Sounds SO fun!!! How fun for you to see some of your family and how fun for Gage and Taya too!!

The Graham Family! said...

You look sooooo good!! Totally not as big as I would have thought you'd be with twins! HOW FUN!! Congrats on everything. You are definitely super mom to be able to handle what you do!!

Rachel said...

Fun! Aren't Moms and sisters just the best?! Your girls are lucky to have sisters!