Thursday, October 2, 2008

Idaho Falls

Here's just some other pictures from last weekend. Most of them are my sisters with the babes. But a few show my fun, goofball family! Thanks for the emailed pics sisters! I love you all!!!

Gage and Taya showing their Cardinal spirit!

Jana holding the babes!

Scott (Jana's husband) and Taya!

Taya and Baylee!

No that's NOT her hair..Scott is behind her!

Max was very interested in the babes!

Joy with Taya and Gage!

Taya and Joy!

Nice mohawk she's got going on..eh!

Thank you Joy for getting Gage to sleep on Friday night!!

Sleepy Gage!

Gage was totally copying her..perfect timing on the pic!

Right before he spit up on her...after she jumped around with him!

Such a sleepy boy!

Joy and Tate roasting marshmallows!

I am shocked Cory is standing that close to Michael Myers!

Being scared of Michael Myers is HUGE in our family!

Baylee wasn't so scared..too bad I don't have my video of Graison jumping up on here!

Tate at the fire!

Yummy marshmallows!

Tate burnt it while waiting for a picture to take!

Joy and her yummy mallows!

2 comments:

JOSH AND ANGELA said...

Okay, so I had the weirdest dream last night that I was pregnant with twins and when they were born they looked a lot like Gage and Taya... so crazy... anyway, it looks like you had a blast with your family! fun times!

"The Adams Family" dadadada said...

CONGRATs on ur sweet bundles!!!! yeah! I hope things are going well! Ive been trying to get a hold of you but the number I have for you is wrong! so the next best thing...BLOG! Im trying to track the 18 month bin my 16 month needs cloths!!! Jen said u have that bin. so i was wondering how I could get the cloths that are mine out of that bin from you! on the tags it will has SA on them! PLEASE let me know what easiest for you! to get the bin or just the closths! Love you hope all is well!