Here's some befores..
Friday, October 31, 2008
First haircut!
October 30, 2008..Gage gets his first haircut!! Oh boy! It really wasn't all that long, but it hung over his eyes and ears quite a bit, so we decided to get him a little trim. He looks like he a little man with just a few snips of the scissors! He sat there and did really well..especially considering how sleepy and hungry he was! Gage did great and looks great! Thank you Jane..you do awesome work!!
Here's some befores..

And some afters..


Here's some befores..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













5 comments:
oh my goodness!!! what a difference a little trim makes! He looks lilke a little man now.
Gage def look's a little...."gone" in that picture in the middle haha
Wow!!!! Gage looks great with his little boy haircut!!! Glad you are all home and doing well. Haylee (I might have spelled that wrong...I'll double check on your blog and if I did I apologize!) and Peyton are cute little angels. Glad they are out and doing well. Let us know if you need anything after all the help and whatnot dies out in a couple more months!!
he is adorable. my little guy almost needs a hair cut and he is only 3 weeks old. his hair comes over his ears, and it almost looks like he has a mini mullet in the back. congrats again on your new ones, looks like you'll have your hands full! :)
Oh my gosh, how cute! I hope you guys are doing well! And thanks for your super nice comments about my family's drama this weekend. It is nice to know we have such wonderful friends and family supporting us!
Post a Comment