Cory and I just returned from McKay-Dee Hospital. We brought Haylee and Peyton home today!! They are doing great so far! Taya was up when we brought them inside. She went up to them (in their carseats) and was looking at them and touching them a little bit. Gage woke up just before we put them down for sleep time. He smiled at them. They both are definately not sure what to think! I'm not sure if they are quite old enough to understand what's going on!! But, everyone is doing great!!
Haylee in her going home outfit!
Peyton in her outfit!
Daddy putting Haylee in her carseat.
Mommy puttin Peyton in hers.
Haylee ready to go home!
Peyton's ready too!All unplugged!

Monitors are off!

Hospital crib is empty!

Daddy's a little nervous..but definately happy!!

Same with Mommy!

Haylee with her big sister Taya!
Peyton and her big sister Taya!
Peyton and Haylee on the couch!
Haylee and Peyton at HOME!
10 comments:
I am so happy you were able to bring the babies home. That is such a blessing that they have done so well, so fast. Good luck with all your cute little babes!
congrats! good luck with the new ones...you go girl!
YAY! That is such good news! Glad the girls are doing so well. Nothing is better than having your babies at home with you! Take care and good luck!!
Congratulations!! I just read your blog and found out that you had your babies!! I know I'm really slow. But I'm so glad that they are home now and hope that you are doing well.
I'm sure that your hands are full and will be for the next few years at least. But your children are beautiful! If you need anything I'm still in Logan.
~Britt~
congratulations Kasey and Cory and Gage and Taya!!! thats so exciting! Im so glad they are home and doing well. They are absolutely beautiful!! I cant wait to meet them and I'd love to help out any way I can- just let me know! Good luck you guys. I know you'll do grear with 4 little babies because you are awesome parents!!
congratulations you guys!
congrats with your babies. they are beautiful. how are you doing?
I LOVE YOU KASEY! I am so thrilled they are home and I love the pictures. What pretty babies. I hope you are doing okay with all your babies. I wish I could help SO bad... I would just love it. Your hair looks great too ... you HOT momma! Gage's little haircut is too cute. I love you so much and I am so proud of you. Talk to you later...
That's so exciting to be bringing your new little babies home. Crazy is now going to hit! You will be an excellent mommy to four little babies!
What cute little peanuts. I bet it makes your other kids seem huge. Wish we could seem them in person. They'll probably be teenagers before we get to see them. Let us know if there is anything we can do.
Post a Comment