Cory's aunt Jane did it..for my "spa day!" It looks a lot better in person than it does in that pic. It was almost midnight and I was DEAD tired!!! Thank you again!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Thank you Aunt Jane!
So anyone that has seen me in the last little while knows how long my hair WAS! It was like five inches PAST my bra strap! It hadn't been cut (and that means trimmed either) since March of 2006! Crazy huh!! It also hasn't had any coloring of any kind since I was a junior in high school...in 2002! Anyway-it is now gone and this is what it looks like!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













1 comment:
I still really like your haircut! I'm glad that I got to see it in person too! It was really good to see you guys that night! (oh, and about the having more kids thing....I found out Saturday night we are pregnant!) So .... I guess there is the answer huh?
Post a Comment