
Me with Mom and Kassius.

Mom and me!

Family at Yellowstone.

Three generations..Grandma, Mom, and Boogs.

Mom and I before our wedding!

Dad, me, Cory, and Mom!

Mom secretly chatting with Cory.

Mom with Taya at the hospital.

Mom with Gage at the hospital.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOMMY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
(October 14th)
My mom is the best! Mom's number ONE is her family (well..after Heavenly Father). She LOVES family. Mom wants everyone to live together..kids..grandkids..everyone! She thinks it would just be the greatest thing for everyone to all be right by each other forever! Mom always makes sure that we are all happy. She definately puts each one of us before herself!
Mom and Boogs!

The family at our wedding!

Mom and Dad dancing at our wedding.

One thing Mom has always been known for..being the "cool mom." Just like Dad, all our friends love Mom! They always talk with her whenever they see her. Although they all love Mom..they've always know how she stands on our friends. If we are happy then wonderful..but if they do something to truely upset and hurt us, they are on her "bad list." All friends have always known to always treat us well!
Mom is also a convert. She grew up in a very catholic family! She absolutely loves and lives the gospel every day. We all know that no one is perfect, but endurance and persistance are key. She never gives up and always tries to do what is right..what is needed of her. She's a wonderful example!
Grandkids love Grandma! Mom is a wonderful Grandma! She loves spoiling them, but she knows not to go overboard so that it interferes with the way we choose to raise our kids. She loves to sit and hold the babes and run around and play with the older kids. It's always been tough on her that she doesn't have all of her grandkids within walking distance but she enjoys any time she spends with any of them.
Mom and Kassius.
Mom and Tytus!
Grandma, Grandpa, and grandkids..Christmas 07!
Mom with Taya and Gage!
Mom and Taya.
Dad and Mom saying "goodnight" to Gage!
I've always been close with my mom. As far as I can recall, all of us are close to her. None of us ever had "typical teenage years" where we "couldn't stand" or always argued with our parents. Not only we were not that way, our parents never gave us cause to be. We've always been able to tell Mom anything. Whether it be something she'd be proud of or not...whether it be for advice or just to let her know. Mom knows so much..if not everything..about each of us kids. I know Mom and I have always been close, but I think, although I live away from her, each day we grow closer. She's great on knowing me and what I need, but she doesn't step in and just offer unnecessary advice. She waits until I ask her about things. She's that way with each of us. I am so greatful she's my mom!
Mom and me before our wedding!
Mom and her girls before our wedding!
Me with Mom!
Happy birthday Mommy! I love you!
(Happy birthday to her twin..Aunt Jean! I love you!)
Mom with her brother Michael and twin Jean!
Cory and I with Aunt Jean and her husband Michael!













No comments:
Post a Comment