How was a beauty if I do say so myself!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
All about the makeup...
Taya had her first encounter with make-up! Joy was getting ready to go out and Taya kept going into the bathroom to see what she was doing. So Joy decided to decorate her lips with some lipstick! I thought she was just too adorable to NOT take pictures of!
.JPG)
We weren't sure if her previous color would be seen well in photos, so Joy put on a little darker shade! 
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













4 comments:
Watch out Top Model...here comes Taya Diane!!!
How fun!! Taya looks so big compared to the "little" girls. She is going to be a great big sis!! I love you!!
how adorable!
How cute! Those are some really cute pictures. I can't wait to have kids. i can't believe you already have 4. So are you done? Or do you see more in the future? ha ha...maybe you'll have triplets!
Post a Comment