24 years old!!
It took me two tries to get the candles all blown out. .JPG)
.JPG)
My birthday was on Veteran's Day and it was so great! It was so great to spend it with Cory and the kids! My sister Joy was down here helping with the kids and my brother and dad came down on their way out of town. It was nice to have family around!
Taya and Boogs.
Haylee with Grandpa!
Gage and Boogs.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I was showered with gifts! Cory got me a digital camera! Yeah no more waiting for pictures to be developed! He also got me that GORGEOUS mirror. I love it!!
This was the first picture taken with the camera!
Joy made me those delicious cupcakes and gave me things for a spa day. It has bubble bath and a 4-step foot soothing set. I can't wait to take the time to use it!

.JPG)
My mommy got me clothes! Yeah! Some great shirts and the nightgowns I wanted..and that blue one I was wearing. She also got me Brain Age for my DS. It's a way fun game! I can definately tell how long I've been out of school though! WOW!
My mommy got me clothes! Yeah! Some great shirts and the nightgowns I wanted..and that blue one I was wearing. She also got me Brain Age for my DS. It's a way fun game! I can definately tell how long I've been out of school though! WOW!
Joy made dinner for me on my birthday. It was delicious! So, Cory and I went out and celebrated it on Friday night. Thank you Joy for letting us go on a date! We went to Olive Garden and saw Role Models.
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Cory and the kids bless my life each and every day! My brother, sisters, and parents are still such a great part of my life. I love them all and am so grateful for each and every one of my family members!
.JPG)













8 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am so glad you had a great day and that you got spoiled. I love your new hair-it is so cute!! The kids were little Halloween cuties too! So Fun!
Happy Birthday!!! You look great! Your kids are so cute. I want to see a family picture. -k-
Happy Birthday Kasey!Your hair is way cute. You are seriously amazing you know that? What a great mom you are and I'm just so happy that you're so happy. :) Hope everything stays that way. love you!
Happy Birthay Kasey! Im glad you had a great day! You look so cute- I love your new hair! I asked Paul for a mirror just like the one Cory got and haven't got it yet- so good job Cory, its beautiful! I want more pics of the babies with your new camera too.
You deserve to be spoiled! Glad you had a happy birthday. I want to see more pictures of your babies, seeming you have a new camera and all :)
Happy Birthday!! I am the sis-in-law who will never remember everyone's birthdays. I always mean to send cards but don't....sorry!!! Hope you had a great day! Looks like you had a good time. Happy late birthday!
Looks like you had a great birthday!! You deserve it!
Your hair looks great! Looks like you had a fun birthday and YAY for a digital camera... I can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment