Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Halloween was one long day! Gage and Taya had woken up around 8am..which is kinda early for them. After they ate lunch, we put them into their costumes. They didn't fuss..which was good. But, they were so sleepy! Gage didn't really want to have the head on his head, but he couldn't get it off so he just dealt with it! Taya loved being dressed up! She has sort of a small head and the bee top kept falling over her eyes. She would grab the antennea and yank it back so she could see! There was trick-or-treating at the stores downtown. Gage and Taya both LOVE being outside. So they quite enjoyed it. They don't eat candy yet so they just chewed on packages they couldn't get open. Then after a while, I broke out their puff crackers. We were gone for a few hours..and they still hadn't napped all day. They were super tired, so we came home so they could nap. Gage had been sucking on a lollipop for a while. It was still wrapped so I didn't think anything of it. When we got home, I took it out of his mouth. The side that was against his tongue was open..he'd kept it so long because he was actually sucking the lollipop! I couldn't believe it! They were both ready to get out of their costumes and sleep!!

Later that night we decided to go trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Well, at least we tried to. There were hardly any porch lights on and those that were on were dark on the inside. It was only 7:30pm!! I LOVE Halloween and trick-or-treating so I was mad that no one around here was doing anything! Gage was super sleepy and Cory wasn't feeling good, so we came home. Taya was tired but loved being a bee, so she and I walked around for a lil bit longer. They both went straight to bed when we got home!

Yeah for first Halloweens!!!

Gage was reaching up to pull the dragon head off!
He was sleepy before we even left!
Taya was having too much fun! She'd put both hands in the air and totally cheese..but by the time the camera snapped it was in the ending stage!
The bee and dragon with Joy!
They were ready to go!!
The back was too cute to pass up a picture!
Gage eatin a puff and ready for a nap!!!

Thanks to Joy for taking these pics with her digital..I have some from the nighttime on film..they are in the store being developed..enjoy later though!

1 comment:

Jeff & Ashlee Olsen & Family said...

So adorable! Don't you just love those Old Navy costumes? They're the best!