Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My husband....

I am so thankful for Cory! He cares so much for our kids and especially for me! I know I get irritated at him because he's not a fan of giving back-rubs and I could sure use them all the time! But, he lets me sleep in SOOOOO MUCH! He will get up and take care of Gage and Taya and just let me relax and sleep. It's so great how much Gage and Taya love him! They love to play with him and are always laughing with him. Taya definately notices when he leaves! She always makes fussy noises and will crawl towards him after he's shut the door. She loves us both, but she is definately a Daddy's Girl! Cory cleans more than I do too. He always wants things spick-and-span but he never complains about things that aren't done. He just does it himself. Even though he's nervous about the next two, he already loves them so much! It's so cute to have him sit with me and talk to and rub the belly. I just wanted to say how wonderful he is and how I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, caring husband! I love you Cory!!

1 comment:

NikkiAWardell said...

Sweet that Cory lets you sleep in while he takes care of the babies!! I can't believe how fast Gage and Taya are growing up either. Taya could not get enough of standing by the window yesterday while she was here. She just kept gravitating towards the little ledge which was the perfect height for pulling herself up! Too cute. And I LOVE Gage's little "talking". He was just talking away with my kids and it was so cute!!