Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun in the SUN!

Before I show you our fun time playing outside..I wanted to show this handsome man..we went out on a date and it was SO MUCH FUN! We haven't been out alone since January and it was far beyond time! Thank you Sweetness for such a wonderful time..we had so much fun and laughed and smiled like we were teenagers!! I love you!! I also had to show Haylee..she thinks she is such a big girl! She wants to walk up and down the stairs..I wouldn't let her do it without holding my hand, but one night I caught her walking all the way up them to go to bed. She was holding onto the wall and just walking like she had been doing it forever!!
Here is our fun times out in the BRIGHT WARM SUN!!!
The guy that lives behind us walk mowing the lawn and they thought it was so cool!
Cory's mom took Haylee and Peyton up to Montana so we had some time with just Gage and Taya. We did a LOT of playing outside!!!
There was this little pile of ants (which they kept calling spiders for some reason!!) And they did this over and over again! I thought it was just too cute!!!
Taya had been sitting where Gage is in this pic..she had her knees up, her elbows on her knees, her hands on her chin, and her face down..I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I sad." So Gage and I walked over to her and she started to giggle and moved to the back of the tree..so Gage sat down and said, "I sad too." Loves and smiles!!! We had a delicious BBQ!! (Thank you husby!!) And Joy showed up! They were so excited!! Daddy blowing the big bubbles!! (Thank you Jennifer!) Daddy had his binoculars out and Taya just grabbed at her turn with them!
Gage's turn!!!Taya and Joy! Ahhh!! I LOVE that the sun is out and we can wear shorts!! YEAH!!!!!

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

Every time I read your blog, it makes me smile. You and your family are so sweet. I hope you are loving your new home.