I also want to THANK YOU for putting that picture wall up! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE YOU! MUAH!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Thank you Cory!
My dear dear husby..oh how I love him!! Don't you just love getting gifts? Whether they are needed or wanted, or in my case BOTH! It is always nice to know someone thought of you no matter what the gift! Cory showed me this cookware set a while ago and said he'd been wanting to get them for me for a while. We put it off and put it off. Cory said that since we were doing an Easter dinner we needed a big pot (our other never got packed..oops). So he said we'd get them..and kinda put it off again. I saw they had actually dropped in price about $30 so we went and he got them! They are WONDERFUL!! I LOVE them!! And I LOVE Cory! Thank you baby!! ;)
I also want to THANK YOU for putting that picture wall up! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE YOU! MUAH!
I also want to THANK YOU for putting that picture wall up! I LOVE IT!! I LOVE YOU! MUAH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment