Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures for Proof.....

This is just proof for those of you who think I am FULL of IT when I say that I am larger this pregnancy..with one..than the last two..with twins!! So.. Here are some pics that we took yesterday..at 35 1/5 weeks along!And if you think it is just the stripes..think again! Here's a pic Cory took while we were at Temple Square one week ago from today (so 34 1/2 weeks!) AND I had to add our NEWEST FAMILY PICTURE!! We went to Cory's cousins reception Saturday the 20th of March and the photographer just had to get a picture of all the twins..so here it is!! I actually LOVE it except for the fact that the two that usually cheese is up in pictures (Haylee and Taya) looked ticked, and Peyton who also cheeses it up looks too tired to make herself really smile!! (Probably cause she was though..all of them were!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love that last picture... don't you hate it when the kids that usually do fine in pictures all of a sudden won't... lovely. You're getting SO close!!!

Unknown said...

I love it! Your tummy is fantastic! I can't believe how close we're both getting. Crazy!