February 20, 2006
Cory and I met!
We were all going snowboarding together. I was there as his brother's friend but Cory offered to take me boarding so Ryan could get time to ski. It is wonderful how vivid my memory is of this day! Cory, Erwin, Ryan, and I were on the lift. I don't mind heights..if I am in a secure area and know I cannot fall. Well the lifts aren't! So I was rather scared of being on the lift. I was gripping that pole SO TIGHT! Cory was on the other end. I remember him looking over and giggling at me. (and if you know Cory it is rare for him to actually laugh out loud). I can honestly say that was the first time I really noticed him. Then we went boarding and the two of us had a BLAST together! We also ended up sitting in the resort for EVER waiting on the other three. (Why we didn't take Cory's car and let them take Ryans we will never know!) Cory also ended up driving me back from Provo to Logan since we both lived there. We hung out that night and watched movies. It was a wonderful day and it forever changed my life!

The proposal!
Cory and I were living in Provo at the time. We were hanging out, enjoying each other's company at the Temple. Cory turned to me a proposed! He was so sweet and rather shy about it!

February 3, 2007
Wedding day!
That day was such a beautiful day! (and yes, ALL of these are very vivid in my memory..not just the day we met!) I just wish we had a pic of Cory's face when we first saw me..but I was walking down the aisle rather fast! Haha!!
December 16, 2007Gage and Taya are born!
Cory and I were blessed with two beautiful angel babes! It was the easiest labor and delivery and I was so happy that they were healthy and wonderful! We went home at 8pm on the 17th. They were and still are so amazing!

October 13, 2008
Haylee and Peyton are born!
Cory and I were blessed with two more beautiful angel babes! I had to have a C-section because Haylee's cord was below her and my doctor did not want the risk of my water breaking and her cord pulling downward. I was SO SCARED for the c-section but I did know it was for the best. They had to go to the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) because they were only 34 weeks old. They were still rather healthy they just needed some oxygen and to eat correctly! Cory and I left the hospital on the 17th and we were able to bring the girls home on the 30th! They were and are wonderful!

Celebrating our 2nd anniversary!For our first anniversary, my Dad and nephew Tate came down to Ogden to watch Gage and Taya. Cory and I stayed in a beautiful beautiful room..the bridal suite! It was an amazing time!
For our second anniversary, Cory and I dropped the kids off at Aunt Linda's house for the weekend and we enjoyed ourselves in Provo. We stayed at a hotel and went rock climbing and to a movie and had a wonderful weekend! And on our actual anniversary, two ladies from our ward watched the kids and Cory and I went to dinner at the restaraunt where we had our first date and bowling. It was so much fun!
For our third anniversary we stayed at home! I LOVED it! We spent the day with our kids and the night by ourselves! As I was doing bedtime, Cory cooked up an AWESOME dinner of steak on the grill and broccoli. He set the table and lit the candles. This is what I saw when I came downstairs...
It was DELICIOUS!! And it was SO nice and wonderful to have a homecooked meal that Cory and I were able to enjoy without our wonderful babes and actually have a conversation over dinner!
Then Cory gave me an amazing gift!
We had this picture drawn for us when we were married. We never got it framed like we had wanted so it always just leaned against a wall or object in our home. Cory bought a frame and while I was out with friends during the day, he cut the canvas and framed it! LOVE LOVE!!
We had a wonderful night just the two of us being together at home! I absolutely loved this anniversary!! Thank you my sweetness husby!!
We had a wonderful night just the two of us being together at home! I absolutely loved this anniversary!! Thank you my sweetness husby!!
I am so blessed to have Cory! I wish I had him to myself more but I absolutely love watching him with the kids! They look up to him and love him so much! I am so lucky to have a husband who our kids can admire and aspire to be like! I have had the most amazing four years and I cannot wait for many, many more to come! Cory you are so amazing and I love you so very much!!
Here's to 3 down and MANY wonderful years to come! I love you!













3 comments:
Thanks for sharing how you met. I actually never knew. I think that you guys are a great couple. Congrats on 3 very eventful years.
Congrats to the two of you...can't wait to see you I am so excited that you live closer...(ha!) but it really does mean we will see you more!!!
That is a really cute story. I love it. You got married right before we did. That is so fun.
Post a Comment